Battle! Arena! is the mod for the game MineCraft, that adds a bunch of exciting features and challenges to the game. I’ve been playing MineCraft since closed alpha version and had never planned on using the mod but now I’m having tons of fun in the game and want to share my experiences with other players who are crazy about this multiplayer map!
– Multiplayer only feature is the Arena! It’s a standalone game that features competitive game play against other players. This includes both friendly and enemy player. There are many maps available for this – including the classic, prison, airport, fortress, city and underground challenge maps.
– The Arena! features four game types: Team, duel, deathmatch and Capture the Flag. Each game has its own objective and objectives. You can either go for one team or do all three simultaneously.
– The Arena! is divided into two teams, and the goal is to capture the other’s flag and bring it to your own base. The flag of your team must remain within a certain range of the others. When you’re nearing the other team’s base, a pop up notification will appear on your screen announcing that you have reached the base. Do not forget to pick up the flag, if you don’t you will lose it and your team will get punished!
– If you happen to fall off the map due to a high fall count, don’t worry, just get back on! You will lose health in return, but luckily there are many health packs scattered all over the place. There are also some nice weapons at your disposal in case you get surrounded by enemy players. These include healing bolts and explosives that can help you regain your health.
Battle! Arena! is quite easy to pick up and play, and the controls are quite intuitive. The best part of the game is watching the other players to fight each other! You are sure to entertain yourself with this great multiplayer map!
This is one of my favorite multiplayer maps for the Xbox 360 as well as the PS3. The graphics are top notch and the music fits the game quite well. The bad thing is that it gets repetitive quite quickly and the same screens will keep popping up-which can get annoying. It’s not a game that is too hard, but you will definitely get frustrated quick.
– This is a decent flash game and would be an okay choice for people who do not care too much about fighting. It will give you a good workout and is fun to play. The story is quite interesting and the art style looks good. The score is not too high, but it is adequate. The overall quality of this game is above average, which makes it a suitable alternative for those who are looking for a game that will keep them occupied for a while without them getting bored easily.
In conclusion, there is not too much to say about this fighting arena! It is a decent flash game that provides some nice graphics and music to boot. There are quite a few alternative versions of this same game, so be sure to download the latest one if you like it! Good luck and have fun!